Restaurant Consulting Services
Menu of Services
Restaurant Consulting Services works with all types of hospitality operations worldwide, from new startups to single-unit independent cafes, pubs, taverns and restaurants to large, multi-unit nationwide chains, hotels and resorts. Simply put, if your business serves food and beverage of any kind, anywhere, we can help you run a better, more profitable operation. We’re efficient with our time and your money and provide quick responses to your questions and keep you informed at all times.
Over the years, we have learned that a good consulting agreement makes for a good consulting project for our clients. You will like how we work – it’s very simple. After our discussion with you, we’ll create a proposal that recaps the scope of work to be done and the fees. We commonly e-mail this to you for your review and execution. Simply return the agreement and we’ll get the work started/scheduled at your convenience. How we charge varies from project to project, depending on various factors including your location, the amount and type of work to be done and the length of time necessary to complete the work. Our consultants are extremely efficient and our goal is to help you accomplish what you need in the most cost-effective way possible. We can quote on a complete project, daily, weekly or monthly basis as well, depending on the amount of work to be done.
Below is a list of commonly performed restaurant consulting services. If your needs are unique, please let us know and we would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a competitive price quote.
- We fix under-performing and failing restaurants – Read more about our Operations Analysis
- Restaurant startups – help from day one to opening and beyond – Feasibility and Business Plans
- Complete solutions for existing bars – Read more…
- Complete solutions for startup bars – Read more…
- We specialize in custom/unique and unusual projects of all types, worldwide
- Restaurant profitability improvement
- Menu development and menu engineering
- Recruitment and human resources – Talent/HR
- Buying/selling/lease negotiation and transaction advisors
- Restaurant employee policy manuals and job descriptions
- New or re-branded restaurants – concept development and strategies
- Landlord representation for under-performing tenants
- Short-term management assignments
- Management contracts or sort term management coverage
- Project management and project oversight – all types
- Cost control review and improvement strategy
- Restaurant systems from start to finish – design and implementation