Restaurant Consulting Services Franchise Information
JOIN US AS OUR RESTAURANT CONSULTING SERVICES FRANCHISEE
As restaurateurs and successful consultants ourselves, we have worked hard to make it easy for you to become a restaurant consultant. If you’re seeking a special kind of culture in a small-company type of environment, we provide a practical option for hospitality professionals who are seeking more…a lot more.
The total investment necessary to begin the operation of a Restaurant Consulting Services franchised business for a single (1,000,000 population) franchise location ranges from $44,000.00 to $68,500.00 of which $25,000.00 is for the franchise fee.
21 GREAT BENEFITS FOR OUR FRANCHISEES
You will be an independent franchisee, building a business of your own with the support of an established industry leader. You will enjoy an outstanding package of benefits for franchisees that includes:
- Learn how to be an outstanding restaurant consultant and learn how to own, run and grow your own successful consulting business. We’ve already done it ourselves, so let us show you how!
- Run your franchise business as a “one person show” or grow your business into a sizable organization – your choice.
- Extensive corporate support from our Denver-based office.
- Full use of the Internet-based, corporate library of forms and other intellectual property that you’ll need to run your business. Simply download the forms you desire, edit as needed and you’re ready to go.
- We have a full suite of established services for you to offer your clients including our popular Operations Analysis™ service, business planning, restaurant startup, policy manuals, job descriptions, restaurant turnaround services and much more.
- Use our nationally recognized trademark to promote your business.
- Your own dedicated page on our corporate website will be provided with your picture and credentials. Prospective clients can quickly and easily learn about and contact you directly.
- Your own business e-mail address is provided.
- Initial business cards are provided (for the principal franchisee. Additional cards at cost).
- Your first six (6) consulting leads will be furnished by us to get you started on the right foot.
- Complete, 274 page Franchise Operations Manual covers everything you’ll need to know. This is the manual we use in our training course with you.
- No office is required, but you may have one if you want. Most of our consulting work takes place in client locations.
- Ongoing support via in-person, telephone, e-mail or Skype. We’re fast in providing quick answers and solutions for our franchisees.
- No previous consulting experience is required, only your hospitality experience is needed – we’ll train and provide you with everything that you will need.
- Complimentary major media release announcing the start of your franchised business.
- Monthly conference calls to update you as to changes within the industry.
- Qualified franchisees will be joining a national brand and respected industry leader with the highest level of credibility and an outstanding reputation.
- Complete and comprehensive two week (80 hours) training program in Denver, Colorado for you and up to two additional persons.
- Reasonable royalty structure.
- Extensive internal support systems to insure your success.
- Help new and established restaurant owners become successful and enjoy a fulfilling career at the same time. Put your entrepreneurial skills and talents to work!
Would you like more information including the Franchise Disclosure Document?
We would be happy to provide you with a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (the “FDD”) for review. Over 20 different items of information about our franchise organization are included including the business acumen of our executives, estimated investment and fees, and the many services we offer to our clients. Also, you’ll learn about how we operate, trademark information, other proprietary information, and also included is a blank franchise agreement for your reference.
We’d like to learn more about you as well. Kindly complete the brief confidential questionnaire below and we will get back with you quickly to further discuss how becoming a Restaurant Consulting Services franchisee can quickly get you on the road to restaurant consulting success! Upon submitting this questionnaire, we will send you a franchise application form. After that, if your experience and resources meet our requirements, we will then send you the Uniform Franchise Disclosure Form which includes the franchise agreement for your review.
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, filed, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration or notice filing requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
The following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside, plan to operate or will communicate about the franchise in one of these states, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.